Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Show Us Your Hula Contest over at The Digi Shack!!


Hello Y'all!!!

Today is a super awesome day over at The Digi Shack!! Today is the first day of "Show us Your Hula" contest and all you have to do is make a card or project using any of the new Lani Digi stamps!! You could be eligible to win a CD of all of the images that have been released so far through The Digi Shack!!! Cool...huh!!! Need more info...go to The Digi Shack blog!! Have fun and happy creating!!! Have a great day!!
-t

Card Recipe for Aloha Card
Stamps: Lani Hula Image and Aloha Sentiment(The Digi Shack)
Paper: Hammermill White Cardstock, K and Company DP, Kiwi Kiss(SU!), Baja Breeze(SU!)
Ink: Printer Ink, Copic Markers
Accessories: Very Vanilla Ribbon(SU!), Circle Punches(SU!), Paper Snips(SU!)

8 comments:

Valerie said...

Your hula card is adorable! I just purchased my image and I can't wait to get playing and enter the contest!

Miss Molly said...

I love it! the colors are great - they remind me of your blog layout!

Lisa Foster said...

This is so cute Tenia! Fantastic colors! Love this image too!

Unknown said...

love your colors and what you are doing with the digi shack images. they are one lucky company to have you as one of their DT members.

Rebecca said...

This little hula girl is just darling! Makes me want a vacation! I love the background paper you used. Awesome color scheme! tfs

Risa said...

Aloha Tenia,
Your card is super cute! I adore your image and yummy DP!
hugs
Risa:)

JazzyH said...

Aloha!

DG said...

This is really cute..I wish I know how to hula lol :)