Friday, May 22, 2009

Limited Supply Challenge 221


Hello Y'all!!!

This is what I came up with for the LSC at SCS this week!!! The challenge this week is to make a card or project with circles and also you are to use one stamp set. Hope you like!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

-t


Card Recipe for Birthday Celebrations Card(All materials by SU! unless otherwise noted)

Stamps: Upsy Daisy
Paper: SU!, Hammermill White Cardstock
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Chocoloate Chip
Accessories: Ribbon, Chipboard Letter, Coluzzle, Oval Punch, Bling(The Paper Company)

12 comments:

Wendy said...

Love the colors! Great card!! :)

Valerie said...

i love your card its so pretty! I have this set and need to use it once and forall haha!

Michelle said...

Oh I love the colors on this one – and that big ribbon…you could use that ribbon for Valentine’s, Christmas, Patriotic, so many – love it, girl!

laos348 said...

Pretty card!

Cathleen said...

Oh, I saw this is the gallery today, I still love the fabulous ribbon!

Rebecca said...

I love this beautiful floral stamp, and love it in the circle shape! It The layout is a really fun one, too, with excellent color choices!

Jodi said...

What a wonderful job you did on this card!! I love it!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Cindy Haffner said...

Lovin this, super job.

Lynn Mercurio said...

Awesome job, Tenia. What a wonderful design, and I love the bling on the birthday B.

Tracy said...

Oh I really do like this stamp you have used. Great card.

Risa said...

Great job with the challenge! The image and bling rock!
hugs
Risa:)

Anonymous said...

Oh yes...one of my new favourite stamps. Love what you ahve done with it here!