Monday, May 18, 2009

Clean and Simple Challenge 15- Black, White and a Bold Bright!!




Hello Y'all!!

So I made three quick and easy cards for the CAS Challenge over at SCS. The challenge is to make a black and white color with a pop of a Bold Bright color. I used Real Red, Orchid Opulence, and Glorious Green for my "pop" colors on these cards that I made. I am also super excited....I have an interview at Archivers!!!!! My interview is at 5:30pm and they told me to bring my work.....I have so much to show them....lol!! I am having a hard time choosing but my DH told me to bring cards that focuses on different techniques......my DH is sooooo smart......lol!! Wish me luck!! Have a great day!!!

-t

9 comments:

Rebecca said...

These are perfect for the challenge! Love them all! And good luck at Archiver's, that sounds SOOO cool!

Miss Molly said...

wow - you did a great job on the cards. I love the clean and simple look - so classic!

Anonymous said...

Hubby is correct of course...diversity will help you heaps....Hope you are successful!

Love all these CAS cards...CAS cards are just so cool.

Unknown said...

Great CAS cards!

Unknown said...

These cards are so beautiful!! I love the "poppin" colors your choose!! Fabulous!!
And "GOOD LUCK" with your intervie!!
That's so EXCITING!!!

laos348 said...

Great CAS cards!! I tried this challenge and struggled a bit but its obvious you were in the zone! Good luck at the interview.

Crystal said...

Love the cards and good luck at archivers!!!

Lisa Foster said...

Oh Girl...THESE ROCK!!!
How'd it go yesterday?

Valerie said...

how cute the little girl with the dog and the dress form I love it!@