Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Digi Shack Sketch Challenge



























Hello Y'all!!!

Today is the day for challenges over at The Digi Shack!! Today's challenge is a sketch challenge done by the lovely and talented....Mandy!! This is what I came up with with the challenge!! Hope you like it!!! Come play with us and check out the other super rad creations done by the DT!! Thanks for looking and have a great day!!
-t

Card Recipe for Hello Card(All materials by SU! unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Hero Arts, The Digi Shack
Paper: Creamy Caramel, Real Red, Hammermill White Cardstock, DCWV DP, Old Olive
Ink: Printer Ink, Real Red, Copic Marker YG09, Copic Marker YR24
Accessories: Coluzzle, Circle Punches

7 comments:

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

You know I LOVE this card, T! Great job! :D

Cathleen said...

This is so cute, love the colors and the paper! Great Sketch!

Linsey R said...

OH golly, Tenia, this is just the cutest card! I love that super fun surfboard dp and totally cute tropical tree! I ADORE summer and this card is really gettin' me in the mood! That sketch is awesome too and you are very inspiring indeed! Now I wanna play along, hehe! TFS your wonderful talents with the world and in bloggerland, my friend! hugs

JazzyH said...

Great card. I love the paper and the image works fantastic.

Unknown said...

What a fun card Tenia. I love the palm tree.

Kristen said...

Great card. This is one of my favorite DS images.

Abi Bundy said...

I love the surf boards!