Friday, May 15, 2009

Limited Supply Challenge 220


Hello Y'all!!!

This is what I came up with for the LSC today. We were suppose to use a beach image(Coconut Girl from The Digi Shack), a sentiment(from The Digi Shack....and they are free right now!), and one embellie.....the ribbon of course. Hope you like!! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!

-t

Card Recipe for Aloha Card(All materials by SU! unless otherwise noted)

Stamps: The Digi Shack
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, K and Company DP, Hammermill White Cardstock, Bashful Blue
Ink: Printer Ink, Copic Markers
Accessories: Ribbon, Coluzzle, Circle Punches

5 comments:

Miss Molly said...

Sorry to be so MIA - I hate computers!

Makes me want a fruity drink!

Abi Bundy said...

what a cute card!

~*Joni said...

I don't like, I LOVE!! :D This is such a happy card T! And speaking of happy, I am so glad things went okay for you at the dentist. I love that you made her a little darker in skin tone, YEAH! ;) Happy weekend to you~

Michelle said...

Great colors for that tropical feel!

Unknown said...

great cards