Friday, May 1, 2009

May Challenge for CCAYR


Hello Y'all!!!

Sorry I have been so MIA, but I have been doing school projects and studying for finals!! This is what I came up with for this months challenge over at CCAYR. The challenge this month is to add flowers to our Christmas Cards!! Hope you can play!! Go here if you want to join in the fun!!! Hope all is well and have a great day!!!

-t

Card Recipe for Merry and Bright Card
Stamps: SU!
Paper: SU!, American Crafts DP
Ink: Basic Black (SU!)
Accessories: Ribbon(SU!), Tree Flair Button(American Crafts), Flower(Eyelets Etc.), Bling(Mark Richards)

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Yay – the Christmas cards are starting!! I’m working on Halloween cards this weekend for pubs – you got me beat with the Christmas card, girl!

Nancy said...

Beautiful Christmas card, Tenia! We've missed you...I was starting to get worried about you!! I hope everything is going well!!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Great Christmas card, T! Sorry you have been so busy! Hope your finals go well! {{{HUGS}}}! :)

Rebecca said...

Wow, flowers on a Christmas card. I would have found that very tough. You certainly made it work, though! Very nicely done. And best of luck with all the end-of-year school stuff!

Cathleen said...

Oh How cute, Love the idea of flowers on Christmas cards! Good luck with your finals!

Anonymous said...

Well, Tenia, you certainly rocked this challenge, that's for sure!!! Good luck with finals, I still remember how those go...does that feeling ever leave a person??!!

Also left you some love here, couldn't help it!!

Abi Bundy said...

this is a cool challenge you did really well at it. Good luck with your finals!

Risa said...

Very cute and colorful card Tenia! I luv the DP and the flower is gorgeous!
hugs
Risa:)

Anonymous said...

Love it...Lov e the fact it is fairly simple and you could pop out lots in a short space of time...Necessary with the number of Xmas cards we have to make!