Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day Ladies!!


Hello Y'all!!

So I made this card with the new Blogging Momma digi over at Modern Sugar Blvd....I so love this digi!! Speaking of this digi... this one and other momma digis are 50% off right now at MSB...you should come and check them out!! I also made this card for the Scallops and Circles Challenge over at the Pink Elephant...I have not done a challenge from there in awhile and I totally missed their challenges....thanks ladies for the inspiration!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a great Mothers Day, ladies!!!
-t

Card Recipe for Blogging Mama Card(All materials by SU! unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Modern Sugar Blvd, A Muse
Paper: Hammermill White, SU! Cardstock, DCWV DP
Ink: Printer Ink, Basic Black, Copic Markers
Accessories: Ribbon, Nesties, Big Shot,Oval Punch, Paper Snips

19 comments:

Anita said...

Beautiful card! I like how you paper pieced the pants.

Carol said...

Great card Tenia....how many of us are sitting doing exactly that? Glad you could join at TPE this week :)

Hugs
Carol x

Wendy said...

How cute Tenia! You always do the cutest things with these images. I love how her pants match the BP.This mama has a sense of style! :)

Cathleen said...

This is so cute, I saw it in the gallery today, still love her pants!

LORi said...

So Happy to see you back Tenia!! Your card is super cool!!!

Michelle said...

The blogging momma - love it...and love the bright, fun colors too!

Brandi said...

CUTE!!! Love the polka dot pants!

Smiles,

Brandi

Annie said...

LOve that image - and really glad you were able to join us again this week - you were missed. This is a fabulous bright cheer you up card - love it.

Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

FUNKY! Or should I say "JAZZY" :)

Robin said...

Hey Tenia!! We have missed ya! Glad to see you had some time to join us this week at TPE!
Congrats on your new dt position with MSB!!
I love this card...her funky polka dot pants are da bomb!!

DG said...

This is awesome. LOOOVE the dots and very neat how you paper pieced the pants in. Awesome job!

Rebecca said...

Love her pants! So cute. And some days there is nothing better than setting in your lazy-girl, playing in blog-land!

Nancy said...

I just love those pants, Tenia!! Great work!!

JazzyH said...

I love the pants. Great card

Unknown said...

Excellent card! :-)

papertrails leaver said...

so funky! I love how you made the pants with the polka dot paper!

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love, love, love this one, Tenia! ---teri

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Supah dupah cute! Lovin' her polka dot pants! I need to check MSB out! It is on my list of things to do today! I am loving the images I have seen from you!
Hugs!
Emily

Abi Bundy said...

what a cute image! love the dotty paper :)