Saturday, May 2, 2009

Modern Sugar Blvd Sneek Peek and Challenges!!


Hello Y'all!!!

Well I wanted to show you guys this really cool digi from Modern Sugar Blvd!! This phone totally rocks...doncha think? This is not out yet in the MSB store but will be really soon so stay tuned my friends!! Also MSB will be having challenges on their blog on Saturdays and today is the first official Saturday of the challenge so check it out....you will not be sorry!! Thanks for stopping by and have a great Saturday!!
-t

Card Recipe for Sista Card
Stamps: Modern Sugar Blvd Digi (Phone), Stamping Bella
Paper: Archivers White Cardstock, Kiwi Kiss DP(SU!), DCWV DP
Ink: Printer Ink, Basic Black(SU!)
Acessories: Coluzzle(SU!), Ribbon(Bazzill), Bling(Kaiser Scrapbooking), Oval Punch and Word Window Punch(SU!)

10 comments:

Abi Bundy said...

that's a cool card, love the colours!

Rebecca said...

I like the polka dot ribbon with the cool dotted background paper. Nicely done. And I'm not a huge fan of kiwi kiss, but it looks great with that background paper!!

Unknown said...

love the polka dots

Risa said...

Ring A ling....Hello Tenia!
Your card is too cute and I love the fun telephone image..too cute!
Thanks you for stopping by my blog and for the lovely comment as well:)
Have a happy National Scrapbooking Day, lots of goodies on sale today. Take care and thank you!
hugs
Risa:)

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I love that your paper pieced the phone, t.- love that dp!!

Wendy said...

I love the colors Tenia! The phone is too cute in it's matching paper! Awesome!! :)

Heather Schlatter said...

Hey Tenia,

I always love the music on your blog!!!

I have not had much blog commenting time lately but I wanted to come by and see your new work and wish you a late congrats on making the Modern Sugar Blvd team!!!

I am so happy for you and my good friend Cassie who also made it!!!

Can not wait to see all your work for the new DT's!!!

Heather

laos348 said...

Very cool - love the paper.

Michelle said...

It says SISTAH!!! - - love that...I need me a stamp that says that!!

Cathleen said...

Oh how cute, Love the fun image and the colors and paper! What a great card!