Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Awards that I have received!!



Hello Y'all!!!

I will have a card for you later but I wanted to share some awards that I have received!! A received a Friends Award from Mary and Sue....my girls from the MSB DT. I also received Your Blog Makes Us Smile Award from Anessa and Abi(a while back....sorry gf!). It was hard trying to find my girls that are awesome..I nominated these wonderful girls for the Friends Award:

Michelle Lisa Tina Mandy Heather Nancy Carisa Emily

Here are the Girls that I chose for the Your Blog Makes Us Smile Award:

Melissa Sue Wendy Crystal Sharon

You Ladies ROCK!!!!!!

7 comments:

Wendy said...

Aw, thanks Tenia!! My first ever award. I'm glad it's from you! :)

Mandy said...

Aww...thanks for thinking of me Tenia :)

Melissa Craig said...

Awwww - thank you Tenia! What an honor.

DG said...

I was beaten to the punch hehehe. I was ready to send this too you but you already received one. Love your blog it always makes me smile - upbeat - filled with Music oriented cards...Gotta love it!!!

Pia said...

Very cool! Congrats on your awards, Tenia!

Jacilynn said...

Congrats! Well deserved awards!

Michelle said...

So sweet - thanks doll!