Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Card Patterns Sketch #15















Hello Y'all!!!

So this is my very first time doing a sketch for the Card Patterns Sketch Challenge Blog!! This blog is very cool with cool sketches and a awesome DT!!! Also this week The Digi Shack is sponsoring the Card Patterns Blog which is pretty cool I tell ya!!! I loved how this card came about....every time I use a violin image I automatically think the color combo red, black, and white......lol!! You guys should come and play...it's a super great challenge this week!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a great Wednesday evening!!

-t

Card Recipe for I Miss You Card(All materials by SU! unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Violin(The Digi Shack), Three Little Words
Paper: Hammermill White Cardstock, Basic Black, Riding Hood DP
Ink: Basic Black, Printer Ink
Accessories: Ribbon, Bling(The Paper Company), Scallop Edge Punch, Nesties, Big Shot

16 comments:

Unknown said...

just wonderful, the colors are wonderful!

Nancy said...

Very cool sketch, and I love what you did with it!!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

I just love this card, T! You rocked that sketch, girl! :)

Cathleen said...

Oh, this is just fantastic, love the colors and the image...what a great card!

Cindy Haffner said...

So so lovely.

Linda Beeson said...

I love your card! That musical image is so adorable and I just love your color scheme.

Rebecca said...

This is a nice color combo! I like what you did with the sketch.

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

great card, t. super colors and great digi image for this sketch!

Unknown said...

Love it Love it Love it. This is one of my favorite color combos and you NAILED it!!!

Jacilynn said...

Gorgeous! I love that you left the image blank. Great colors!!

Savitri said...

Oh how CUTE!!! Love the violin!!!!

whoistracy said...

Gorgeous card! Love the simple color combo and that image is fab. Thanks for playing along on CP with us!

JazzyH said...

Great card!

Valerie said...

oh your card came out great using this sketch!

Martha said...

Wow, this card is FABulous!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is one fabulous card Tenia.