Sunday, May 24, 2009

Featured Stamper 120- Mercy Kerin!!!!


Hello Y'all!!

The featured stamper over at SCS this week is the one and only......Mercy Kerin!!! I love Mercy's work and I am so glad that I got to case her today!!! If you would like to check out her gallery please go here. This is the card that I cased from her right here. Thanks for looking and have a great Sunday!! I also have some exciting news to tell you in a few so stay tuned!!

-t


Card Recipe for I Love You Card(All materials by SU! unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Damask Designs(PTI)
Paper: Hammermill White Cardstock, Going Gray, DCWV DP
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories and Tools: Ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch, Bling(The Paper Company)

19 comments:

Xonetra said...

very elegant ! I could never think of anything like this...well and actually put it together. LOL

i need to make a wedding card for my dad. he is getting married in about 2 weeks...i am drawing a blank on what to do !!!

Maria said...

Gorgeous card, Tenia! I love the elegant look to it. The patterns on your design is beautiful!! Pretty bow too!

Hope you have a wonderful Memorial Day!

Maria

Cindy Haffner said...

Perfect, awesome job. Cindy xxoo

Cassie said...

i love her too! great feature of one of her cards tenia! i love all that black and white!

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

stunning, beautiful!

Cathleen said...

Oh, I saw this in the gallery today, and I loved it, such an elegant card!

Beverly said...

Tenia! I love your cc on your hinged card! It is gorgeous.. I also love your 'happy' music...

Sue said...

Very elegant! Love it!

Rebecca said...

I love the elegance of this! It's great, nice case-ing of another gorgeous card!

Lisa Brown said...

Beautiful card...love the black and white!

Joan Ervin said...

This is sooo beautiful, Tenia....I love the elegant color combo and the ribbon is gorgeous!!!! Love your wonderful music, too!!!

Ann said...

Beautiful! I love the elegant colors and the bling!

Darlene said...

This is GORGEOUS!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful CASE!! Very elegant!

Judy Rozema said...

A wonderfully classy card!! So chic but elegant too!

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Tenia!! I love the way you did the bling! Beautiful!!

TanishaRenee said...

I love this, very classy and elegant!

Julia Aston said...

Love the gray with the B&W on this Tenia - very pretty!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This is sooooo elegant! LOVE it! :)