Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Digi Shack Challenge #6


Hello Y'all!!!

Today is challenge day over at The Digi Shack!! Today's challenge is a color challenge which consists of Black, Taken with Teal, Bashful Blue and Gray(optional). Hope you guys can play with us. All you have to do is make a card with these colors and put it in the color challenge post at The Digi Shack!! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

-t

Card Recipe for Thank You For Being You Card(All materials by SU! unless otherwise noted)

Stamps: The Digi Shack
Paper: Gray, Basic Black, Taken with Teal, Hammermill White Cardstock, Bashful Blue DP
Ink: Printer Print
Accessories: Ribbon(Bazzill), Stickers, Bling(The Paper Company), Star Punch, Scallop Edge Punch

9 comments:

Wendy said...

I LOVE these colors Tenia! Awesome card!! :)

Unknown said...

Great job on that color challenge...I didn't think I would try that one, but now maybe I will.

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Great design, Tenia! Love the stars!

Cindy Lee said...

I like this card! The colors are pretty!

Heather said...

Thanks Tenia! I love the colors on your card, I saw your CP card too, its great!

Julia Aston said...

what a great color combo on this - I love your stars Tenia! very nice card!

laos348 said...

Oh wow - that's a great color combination! Great job!

Rebecca said...

These colors are fantastic together. I love that they would be great for a guy or a girl, too!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

I adore this card, T! LOve it! :)