Wednesday, September 2, 2020

U Got This Girl

Hey Y'all!!

Hope all is well!! So I have a super FUN CAS card for y'all.....CHECK IT!!!

I created this card using this Polka Dot Orchard set HERE.

I played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the CAS Colors and Sketches challenge:

I played along in the Hand Stamped Sentiments challenge:

I played along in the 613 Avenue Create Washi Challenge!!



Thanks for stopping by!!

-t

Card Recipe for U Got This Girl Card
Digital Stamps: PDO
Paper: Michaels, Canson, C9
Inks: C9, Karin Markers
Embellishments: Washi(Altenew)
Tools: Aquabrush, Stapler, Scissors, Letter Dies(Pinkfresh Studio), Die Cutting Machine, Dymo Label Maker
Techniques: Digital Stamping, Die Cutting, Watercoloring



9 comments:

Chrissy said...

FABulous card, I love this, awesome design..
Thank you so much for joining in with us at 613 Avenue Create..hope you will play along again..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Fiona said...

Oh Wow - I love this - the elegant simplicity of it and that image of the girl is fabulous - thanks for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments - an inspired use of our sketch.

JanR said...

Stunning - I love it!

JulieP said...

I love everything about this!!! So unique. You're too young to remember "That Girl" but this reminds me of her so much. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the CC&S challenge blog!

Chana Malkah said...

Congratulations! You were selected as a Top Rocker at 613 Avenue Create for the week of August 30- SEPTEMBER 4, 2020. Please stop by our blog and grab your badge! Thanks so much for your awesome response and for supporting our challenge!
THE RESIDENT DESIGN TEAM

YoonYoung Kim said...

Really fabulous card, Nelson. Message and the stamped image make a unique harmony. Thank you for playing along with CC&S challenge. Have a great week!

Shannon Lorenz-Hatch said...

I love your jazzy girl! Great use of the colors. As always so creative. Thanks so much for joining us again this week at CC&S.

Creations in paper said...

Great card! Love your take on our sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Robbie

Ange McKay, North Shore Stamper said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE! gorgeous card, thanks for playing with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!