Happy Weekend and hope all is well!!! I have a card to show y'all today and it goes a lil somethin' like this......CHECK IT!!!
I used the Crafter's Companion Sheena's A Little Bit Sketchy EZMount Stamp Set - Divine Inspiration.
This is a very FUN set and I had a blast using it!!! I used a very simple technique on how I stamped my wings.
Here is how I created this fun card!!
1. Distress and create card from Solar White cardstock.
2. Using Fireworks Craft Spray in Bamboo Leaves splatter cardstock.
3. Using VersaMark Onyx Black Pigment Ink ink up 1st wing.
4. Stamp onto scrap paper.
5. Without re-inking stamp 1st wing onto piece of cardstock.
6. Using VersaMark Onyx Black Pigment ink ink up 2nd Wing.
7. Stamp onto scrap paper.
8. Without re-inking stamp 2nd wing onto cardstock and distress.
9. Adhere piece of Map pattered paper onto card.
10. Using pop up dots adhere wings panel onto card.
11. Using Memento Bahama Blue ink stamp sentiment onto Light Blue cardstock.
12. Cut sentiment and adhere using pop up dots.
13. Using mini glue dots adhere sequins onto card.
I hoped you enjoyed the tutorial on how to create this card. I played along in a few challenges too!! I used the CAS(E) This Sketch sketch for this week:
I also played along in the Catered Crop Map It challenge and the Sister Act Challenge: Anything Goes Challenge.
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Card Recipe for Your Wings Exist, FLY card
Stamps: Crafter's Companion
Paper: Solar White(Neenah), Light Blue(Bazill), Map pattered paper(Studio Calico)
Inks: Memento Bahama Blue, VersaFine Onyx Black, Fireworks Craft Spray in Bamboo Leaves(IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko)
Tools: Paper Distresser(Tim Holtz)