Saturday, September 19, 2020

I'm Grateful For You

   Hey Y'all!!


Happy Saturday and hope all is well!! I am so excited because I am the Rachel Vass Designs guest designer for September....Woot!! Here is my third card for this month! This weeks release is this pretty RAD set HERE:





......and here is my card........CHECK IT!!!!


I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the CAS(E) This Sketch challenge:


I played along in the Krafty Chicks CAS Challenge and I also played alng in the Little Red Wagon Nature, Flora and Fauna challenge!!


Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t

Card Recipe for I'm Grateful For You Card
Digital Stamps: Rachel Vass Designs
Paper: Michaels, Canson
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts, Karin Markers
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co), Sequins(Altenew)
Tools: Stapler, Aquabrush
Techniques: Watercoloring, Splatter




2 comments:

Imke said...

Great take with the layout, Tenia. I like how you colored the leaves and added the sequins. Wonderful card !

Thanks for joining our "Flora and Fauna" Challenge @ Little Red Wagon and i hope to see you back again soon.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

I Card Everyone said...

Tenia, I'm so happy to see this beauty in our favorites this week at CTS! LOve how you turned that digi upside down to repeat the pattern!
=]