Saturday, September 26, 2020

A Cup of Joe 4 U

   Hey Y'all!!


Happy Saturday and hope all is well!! I am so excited because I am the Rachel Vass Designs guest designer for September....Woot!! Here is my forth card for this month! This weeks release is this pretty RAD set HERE:



......and here is my card........CHECK IT!!!!


I also played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the Color Throwdown:

I played along in the Freshly Made Sketches challenge:

Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t

Card Recipe for A Cup of Joe 4 U Card
Digital Stamps: Rachel Vass Designs
Paper: Michaels, Canson
Inks: Karin Markers
Embellishments: Washi
Tools: Dymo Label Maker, Die Cutting Machine, Stapler
Techniques: Watercoloring, Digital Stamping





4 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

Love your card! It's such a great take on the throwdown colors and am so glad you could join us in the challenge!

Karren said...

Fun card with such bold happy flowers! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Jacquie Southas said...

Love this softly colored design, Tenia! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS!

Nora Noll said...

This is awesome!! So modern and fresh!!!