Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Afro Puffs Hello

 Hey Y'all!!


Hope all is well!! I have a SUPER FUN card for y'all....CHECK IT!!!!


I LOVE this new Angie Blom Digital Stamp Set HERE!! So much dang FUN!!!


I also played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the CAS Colors and Sketches challenge:


I played along in the Color Throwdown challenge:


I played along in the Watercooler Wednesday challenge:


Thanks for stopping by!!

-t


Card Recipe for Hello Card
Digital Stamps: Angie Blom
Paper: Michaels, Canson
Inks: Karin Markers
Embellishments: Washi, Sequins, Enamel Dots(Altenew)
Tools: Scissors, Aquabrush, Stapler
Techniques: Digital Stamping, Watercoloring, Fussy Cutting






7 comments:

JulieP said...

Your cards always draw me in. This is so fun and a wonderful interpretation of the sketch. Loving her puffs!

Karen Brown said...

What a bold and beautiful card! I love the image, fun washi tape and layout. Thanks for joining us this week at Watercooler Wednesday. Karen

Wei said...

How stunning! Brilliant interpretation of the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

samantha's cards said...

What a delightfully fun take on the sketch, simply beautiful. Thank for playing along with us at CC&S.

Created by Kath said...

Tipping the sketch was perfect for your card! Thank you for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges! Kath-DT

Shannon Lorenz-Hatch said...

Do you have a fan club? If so, I want to join. I love your cards week after week. Great job combining challenges! I adore your take on our sketch challenge. Thanks so much for joining us again this week at CC&S, look forward to seeing your fantastic creations again soon.

YoonYoung Kim said...

Nice take on the sketch of this week! The gold sequins added the final touch for this gorgeous woman. Great!! Thank you for playing with CC&S challenge, Tenia!