Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Hey!

 Hey Y'all!!

Happy Wednesday and hope all is well!! I have a super FUN CAS card for y'all.....CHECK IT!!


I had so much fun with this Polka Dot Orchard digital stamp set HERE!!

I also played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the CAS Colors and Sketches challenge:

I played along in the Freshly Made Sketches challenges:


Thanks for stopping by!!

-t

Card Recipe for Hey! Card
Digital Stamps: PDO
Paper: Michaels, Canson
Inks: Karin Markers
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co), Sequins(Altenew), Pearl(Crafter's Companion)
Tools: Die Cutting Machine, Dies(Spellbinders), Circle Punch(EK Success), Dyno Label Maker, Aquabrush, Stapler, Tiny Heart Die(No Source)
Techniques: Watercoloring, Die Cutting




6 comments:

Nora Noll said...

This is AMAZING!!!!

JulieP said...

I feel like I'm looking right at you with that gorgeous stamp. Your cares are always amazing. Thank you so much for playing along with us at the CC&S challenge blog!

Amy O said...

This is beautiful! I love the image and you always add the perfect mix of fun embellishments. Always a treat to see your cards in the gallery at Freshly Made Sketches!

Shannon Lorenz-Hatch said...

Again, another success! Was this stamp set designed by you or for you in mind....stunning resemblance. Great job with coloring as well. Thanks for joining us again this week at CC&S.

Jen Timko said...

I love, love, love her! Gorgeous image and such a cool card. So glad to see you this week at FMS!

YoonYoung Kim said...

So beautiful card!!! I always love watching cards you created. You're so talented!!! And, thank you for playing along with CC&S challenge.