Saturday, September 5, 2020

Rachel Vass Designs September 2020 Guest Designer

 Hey Y'all!!


Happy Saturday and hope all is well!! I am so excited because I am the Rachel Vass Designs guest designer for September....Woot!! I have always loved her designs so I was pretty excited when Rachel asked me to guest design!! This weeks release is this pretty RAD set HERE:


......and here is my card........CHECK IT!!!!


I also played along in a few challenges too! I played along in the Color Throwdown challenge:

I played along in the CAS(E) This Sketch challenge:

I also played along in the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers challenge:




Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t


Card Reciep for So DeLIGHTed We're Friends Card
Digital Stamps: Rachel Vass Designs
Paper: Michaels, Canson
Inks: Altenew, Karin Markers
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co), Sequins(Altenew)
Tools: Aquabrush, Stapler
Techniques: Watercoloring, Digital Stamping







4 comments:

Helen said...

Oh my gosh! I NEED those stamps!!! Awesome card and thanks for joining us at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers this month ((HUGS)) Helen

Dotty Jo said...

Great card! Thanks for playing with the Sisterhood, Jo x

Donna said...

Gorgeous!
Love that image!
Thanks for getting friendly with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!

JulieP said...

Your cards are always beautiful and this is no exception. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!