Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Happy National Coffee Day!

 Hey Y'all!!

Happy National Coffee Day!! I hope y'all had lots of coffee today...lol!! I created a card for this awesome occasion.....CHECK IT!!!

I had fun with this card!! The digital stamp that I used is HERE and it is by Angie Blom Digital Designs!

I played along in the CAS Colors and Sketches challenge:

I played along in the Always Fun Die Cutting challenge


Thanks for stopping by!!

-t

Card Recipe for We Are The Perfect Blend Card
Digital Stamps: Angie Blog Digital Designs
Paper: Canson, C9, Michaels
Inks: Copics, Karin Markers
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co and No Source), Pearls(Crafter's Companion)
Tools: Dies(Spellbinders and No Source), Die Cutting Machine, Aquabrush, Stapler
Techniques: Watercoloring, Alcohol Markers, Fussy Cutting, Die Cutting



5 comments:

JulieP said...

You always have the most creative ideas for the sketches. I love this so much....especially the pearls in her hair. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the CC&S challenge blog!

samantha's cards said...

What a fabulous card, thanks for playing along with us at CC&S.

Wei said...

Awesome creation for the double challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

Shannon Lorenz-Hatch said...

Again, job well done! I look forward to your creations every week! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CC&S.

YoonYoung Kim said...

This is awesome! I love all the details in this card, as always! Thank you for playing along with CC&S challenge, Tenia.