Saturday, September 12, 2020

Happy Fall

  Hey Y'all!!

Happy Saturday and hope all is well!! I am so excited because I am the Rachel Vass Designs guest designer for September....Woot!! Here is my second card for this month! This weeks release is this pretty RAD set HERE:




......and here is my card........CHECK IT!!!!


I also played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the AAA Cards challenge:



I played along in the CASology challenge:

I played along in the Rainbow Card Challenge:


Thanks for stopping by!!

-t


Card Recipe for Happy Fall Card
Digital Stamps: Rachel Vass
Paper: Michaels, Canson
Inks: Karin Markers
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co)
Tools: Scissors, Stapler, Aquabrush
Techniques: Watercoloring, Fussy Cutting





8 comments:

Jane said...

Love your autumn leaves hanging on the washing line to dry! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards ,hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Nancy said...

The only part of autumn I like is the colours... Thanks for playing along with us at AAACards!

ÅsaJ said...

Beautiful card and great take on the sketch! Love it! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

Elena C said...

Hello again, thank you for joining us at the Rainbow Card Challenge. I love to see your cards, and this one is no exception. Great take on the color. Those leaves hanging out to dry brings a smile to my face.
Hope to see you here again next month.
Elena DT

sue t. said...

What a gorgeous fall card and great amber card! Thanks for playing along at The Rainbow card Challenge!

Izzy Scrap said...

Beautiful CAS design and fabulous fall colours! Love these hanging leaves. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at the Rainbow Card Challenge!

Em Louise Fairley said...

Tenia, this is stunning! Thanks for joining us at TRCC, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Hugs,
Em, DT

creativetimewithme said...

Fantastic card! Thank you for participating in The Rainbow Card Challenge!

Thank you,
Mary Ellen, The Rainbow Card Challenge DT
www.creativetimewithme.com