Sunday, September 20, 2020

Hi

 Hey Y'all!!!


Happy Sunday and hope all is well!! I have a super FUN card for y'all today......CHECK IT!!




I created this card using this brand new Graciellie Design digital set HERE and this digital paper set HERE!!


I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the Color Throwdown challenge:

I played along in the Sketch Saturday challenge:


Thanks for stopping by!!

-t

Card Recipe for Hi Card
Digital Stamps and Paper: Graciellie Design
Paper: Michaels and Canson
Inks: Karin Markers
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co)
Tools: Letter Dies(Pinkfresh Studio), Die Cutting Machine, Rectangle Dies(Spellbinders), Aquabrush, Stapler
Techniques: Digital Stamping, Watercoloring, Die Cutting



2 comments:

Vickie Z said...

Sweet card! Love the design and use of the papers! So happy you joined us at CTD!

Wanda Cullen said...

Amazing floral design! Love how you used the throwdown colors!