Happy Friday and hope all is well!! Here is my project for my Altenew Educator Program Level 2: Beyond Basic Backgrounds. Here is today's card......CHECK IT!!!
1. Create card from kraft cardstock.
2. Stencil and heat emboss onto watercolor paper.
3. Add various distress inks onto image panel(also I used the water "bleaching" technique onto the distress inks)
4. Add ink splatter onto image panel.
5. Add washi and embellishments onto image panel.
6. Stamp and emboss sentiments and adhere to image panel using foam adhesive.
7. Ink up a piece a paper, die cut heart and adhere to image panel.
8. Adhere image panel onto kraft panel.
These are the Altenew products that I used on my card:
Misty Morning 6 Mini Cube Set
Label Love Stamp Set
Halftone Hello Stamp Set
I also played along in a few challenges. I played along in the Hand Stamped Sentiments challenge:
I played along in the ATSM challenge:
I played along in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Stencil challenge, I played along in the As You Like It Anything Goes challenge.
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Card Recipe for Hello Lovely Card
Paper: Michaels, RG Ave, Watercolor Paper
Inks: Altenew, IMAGINE Crafts, Ranger
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co), Pearls
Tools: Stencil(Altenew), Ink Blender, Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Heart Die, Die Cutting Machine
Other: Embossing Powder(WOW! Embossing Powder)
Techniques: Water Bleaching, Stenciling, Heat Embossing, Die Cutting, Splatter