Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Stampendous! and Core'dinations Mini Hop!



Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Tuesday and hope all is well. Today the Stampendous! and Core'dinations Design Teams are involved in a super fun blog hop!! This is the card that I created for this hop today.....CHECK IT!!!



I created this card with some Core'dinations Chalk Core Colors(My sanded embossed tag!!! AWESOME!!!) and I also used some Core Basics cardstock(The White Cardstock). I also used this AWESOME Stampendous! sentiment stamp HERE. Make sure that y'all comment on ALL participating blogs because you could win some AWESOME stuff......CHECK IT!!!

Check out who's playing today!!!!

Stampendous Blog

Kristine Reynolds

Pam Hornschu

Wendy Price

Lea Kimmel

Tenia Nelson

Core'dinations Blog


I also used the CAS on Sunday sketch:




Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t



Card Recipe for Magic of Christmas Card
Stamps: Stampendous!
Paper: Chalk Core, Core Basics(Core'dinations), Patterned Paper(Studio Calico)
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Twine(The Twinery), Sequins(Neat and Tangled)
Tools: Tag Die(Lil Inker Designs), Circle Die(Spellbinders), Crop-O-Dile(We R Memory Keepers), Big Shot(Ellison)

40 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a cute and different card for the holidays!!! Another winner!! And I hope I am a winner too!!!

Ina Good said...

nice card with tag love different look

Unknown said...

I really like the sentiment stamp.

Kristine Reynolds said...

Love the non-Christmas color Christmas card!

barbara macaskill said...

I just love the simplicity of this fantastic card!! TFS!

Shari Czerwinski said...

Fun colors :)

Mary Holshouser said...

marylouh

the blue showing through the wood grain is so pretty.
great card
thanks for sharing.

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the layers, sanding of the tag & sequins for a touch of sparkle.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Viki Banaszak said...

I LOVE the colors on this card! Stunning!

Shelly said...

Oooh, awesome card Tenia! Love the sentiment!
Thanks for joining us at CAS on Sunday, too! ;)

Unknown said...

Wow! The tag on your card is awesome.

HelenM said...

very cool colors!!

Janis said...

Love the non-trad colors!!! The sanded tag is fabulous!!!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
GIVEAWAY at www.HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Pam Hornschu said...

Don't know if it was intentional, but your tag is shaped like a sled, which makes your CAS card even more wonderful!

Stampendous said...

The placement of every item on your card is just perfection! I'll say it again and again, love your CAS style. Thanks for playing today for the Core'dinations Hop.

Zw@@n said...

Gorgeous card, Tenia. I love the colours. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday. Luv, Wilma

Jade said...

Beautiful tag card! I love how you scored the circle and the sewing around the edge of the tag. Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

A tree with moss! Love it.

Suzi said...

I've always said that if you quit believin' it quits happenin'! TFS!

Sheila H said...

Great texture and colors - I love the non-traditional :)

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Love the color. TFS

craftymom205 said...

Love the card.

craftymom0205 at yahoo dot com

BethW said...

My list is growing. That stamp says everything I feel about Christmas. Your tag is out of sight-I love the whole unique feel of this card-it's just my style.

Judy said...

Very different color scheme on your card. I like the elements that you used,and the design. Thanks for sharing.

Jan Garber said...

Simple but packs a punch, just like your music, sweetie!

Heather said...

wow, bright and colorful, what a great green tone!! LOVE

Amy C. said...

I love the sanded tag!

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

Looks fab, Tenia!

Eve said...

Different look for Christmas card, but still has "green" and "shine" on it! Nice card! :)

Pam said...

Love how different this is.

Jackie PN said...

very original Tenia! Love the sentiment!

Pat Moore said...

This is a unique and wonderful card and tag.

jcobb said...

Love the bright, non-traditional colors!

Robin B. said...

So beautiful! I really love the colors on your card.

Con said...

Digging that cool tag behind the saying! thanks, con

Rollingrobin said...

Love the different colors used! Great layout!

Martice Smith said...

Great texture on the embossed tag! A simple card with great impact!

Unknown said...

I love the sentiment and the vibrant emerald! Great job! TFS!!

Zw@@n said...

I love your card, Tenia. Great colours! Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday. Luv, Wilma

anja curvers said...

Great take on the challenge, love it. Thanks for joining us over at CAS on sunday.