Thursday, December 4, 2014

Castle Thank You Card

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Thursday and hope all is well! I have a fun Thank You card to show y'all......CHECK IT!!!!


I created this card for the Crafter's Companion December Thank You challenge!!  Y'all should come and play a long.....fun times I tell ya!!!

I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the Loves Rubberstamps Anything Goes challenge, I played along in the Addicted to Stamps and More CAS challenge , I played along at Party Time Tuesdays challenges challenge and I played along at Word Art Wednesdays!!



Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t



Card Recipe for Castle Thank You Card
Stamps: Crafter's Companion
Paper: Kraft(Crafter's Companion)
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Twine(The Twinery)
Tools: Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Circle Punch(EK Success)
Other: Embossing Powder(Michaels)

12 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Gorgeous! Love the touches of gold!

Unknown said...

Oh WOW! What a lovely work of art. It looks like a falling star shooting across the night sky. Thank you for playing along with us this week at Word Art Wednesday. Advent Blessings, Carole

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Just terrific!!!!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Wow, this is so pretty. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Sheila H said...

The pops of gold are perfect :)

Deepti said...

Oh my the embossed scene looks amazing !

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

This is just so beautiful! Hazel x

Barb Ghig said...

Such a pretty scene and I love the color palette, Tenia! Beautiful card!
Best of luck to you with the DT call!

Kylie said...

Beautiful colours on this one Tenia. xx

Dangina Martinez said...

What a beautiful creation! Love your work! Thank You so much for joining us this week at Loves Rubber Stamps!
Tons of Hugs, Dangina

Wida said...

this is beautiful. perfect colors and splatter. pinning.

helena said...

Mafia greeting cards: the most unique cards ever! There is NOTHING like it anywhere else! Each card is $2.95. There is a 15% discount when you buy the whole set of 12. Just click on the “open” button to see the inside.

funny ecards