Monday, December 22, 2014

Happy Holidays!

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Monday and hope all is well. I have a card to show y'all that I created using awesomeness(My Blog Post from the blog HERE) from Butterfly Reflections Ink.....CHECK IT!!!!






Check out what's at the Butterfly Reflections Ink store......AWESOME stuff I tell ya!!! I had fun on this card!!



I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the Lawnscaping challenge:

I played along in the Friday Mashup challenge:

I played along in the Crazy for CAS Anything Goes challenge and I also played along in the CAS on Sunday challenge!!




Thanks for stopping by!!

-t



Card Recipe for Happy Holidays Card
Stamps: Lawn Fawn
Paper: Green and White cardstock(Michaels), Journaling Cards(Simple Stories)
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Tools: Die(Lawn Fawn), Big Shot(Ellison)
Techniques: Splatter

21 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

OMGoodness, this is so cute! I love your little penguin! Awesome card!

wienerhoneymooners said...

That green with the fun tree, jumps right out at me!!! Love it!!

Roxanne O'Brien said...

This is too cute. Love the colors and layout. Thank you for playing with us at Lawnscaping challenges.

Sheila H said...

Love the penguin - cute card :)

Yuki said...

This card is so cute! Thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping Challenge! :)

Joni Andaya said...

Aww...super cute :)

Donna B. said...

Very cute. It's a penguin kind of week!

Jenny said...

I always love the colors you put together Tenia! Happy Holidays!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

So cute! Happy Holidays to you, Tenia!

Mona Pendleton said...

Cute card Tenia! Adorable penguin! Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Heidi Baks said...

What a cute card! I love how you trimmed the left side to give a peek of the background paper. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

richardbreaks said...

Totally love this!

Colleen Dietrich said...

SNOW cute, Tenia!

Christiana said...

Such a pretty card, Miss Tenia! Love the layering of the papers! It really makes the focal panel pop. Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping! Happy Holidays!

yyam said...

Super cute card! LOVE the bold colours!
Merry Christmas to you my friend!

Marybeth said...

Adorable and I love the splatters!
Merry Christmas to you and your family! Hope you have a blessed 2015,Tenia.

Tracey McNeely said...

Cute cute ca-ute!

Ellen said...

Fabulous card Tenia, thanks for joining us at Crazy for CAS.

Tara Bourgoin said...

Oh, this is so super cute! I love that gorgeous vibrant green and the darling little penguin. Thanks for sharing with us at The Friday Mashup this week.

Gerdine said...

Love this little penguin! Thanks for joining CFC!

anja curvers said...

Such a lovely card, great, great. Thanks for joining us over at CFC.