Monday, December 15, 2014

I Miss You

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Monday and hope all is well. I have a card to show y'all that I created using awesomeness(My Blog Post from the blog HERE) from Butterfly Reflections Ink.....CHECK IT!!!!



Check out what's at the Butterfly Reflections Ink store......AWESOME stuff I tell ya!!! I had fun on this card!!



I also played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the ShowCASe Your Style challenge:

I played along in the Colour Me challenge:
I also played along in the Sentimental Sundays Anything Goes challenge!





Thanks for stopping by!!

-t





Card Recipe for I Miss You Card
Stamps: Neat and Tangled
Paper: White(Michaels), Patterned Paper(American Crafts)
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Wood Veneers(Gossamer Blue), Washi Tape(Little B)
Tools: Circle Die(Spellbinders), Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Big Shot(Ellison)
Other: Black Embossing Powder(Michaels)





5 comments:

Marisa said...

This is fabulous, Tenia! Great use of the sketch and adore the wooden stars

Susanne Vargas said...

Dazzling! I totally love it!

Sandy said...

Cool image, and all the elements work perfectly together.

Noor Nahdi said...

Love ur cute cardz Tenia!! TFS

Colleen Dietrich said...

Genius idea for the sketch. It has a celestial feel, but an earthly one as well. Great job!

Merry Christmas, Tenia! See you in 2015!