Monday, December 8, 2014

#happybirthday

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Monday and hope all is well. I have a card to show y'all that I created using awesomeness(My Blog Post from the blog HERE) from Butterfly Reflections Ink.....CHECK IT!!!!



Check out what's at the Butterfly Reflections Ink store......AWESOME stuff I tell ya!!! I had fun on this card!!



I also played along in some challenges. I played along in the Colour Me challenge:


I played along in CAS(E) This Sketch challenge:


I played along in the Seize the Birthday Anything Goes challenge:

Thanks for stopping by!!!!

-t


Card Recipe for #happybirthday Card
Stamps: Avery Elle
Paper: White(Michaels), Black(Bazzill), Die Cut(Studio Calico)
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Enamel Dots(MME), Wood Veneer Arrows(Pinkfresh Studio)
Tools: Circle Nestibilities(Spellbinders), Big Shot(Ellison)

12 comments:

~amy~ said...

Tenia, I love this...so fun!

Unknown said...

FABulous combination of super fun and fresh elements! Thanks so much for taking the time to share with us at Colour Me...! We are delighted to have you and hope you will pop by again soon :)

Kim Heggins said...

OH my....what a fabulous card...so many wonderful little details. love it.

Mary J said...

I love this cool card, Tenia - you rocked it with those goodies!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is fabulous! Super cool take on the sketch, Tenia!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I love the interesting layout of your card - it works really well with our monochromatic grey colour scheme. Thanks for joining us over at Colour Me...! this week.

Claire Broadwater said...

Tenia, this is such fun card! Love all the elements! Thank you for joining us at Colour Me...! this week! XX

Hannelie said...

What a refreshing take on the sketch this week Tenia! Thanks for joining us at CTS & STB this week!

Sheila H said...

Your design and composition are really outside the box - great going!

JoAnn said...

Great card Tenia. Love all the details. Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

Alice said...

how cool is this! love the stamping on the background and a fabulous take on the sketch! love love it! thanks so much for joining us this week at CAS(E) This Sketch!

Nancy said...

Love that tag and your card Tenia! Thrilled you played along with us at Seize the Birthday in the middle of the Holiday Season...we sure do appreciate it! Merry Christmas to you and yours!