Saturday, December 13, 2014

A Christmas Thank You

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Saturday and hope all is well! I have a fun card to show y'all......CHECK IT!!!!



I played along with some awesome Crafter's Companion goodness!! I designed this card using this product HERE, HERE and HERE!!



I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the Freshly Made Sketches challenge:

I played along in The Card Concept challenge:

I played along in the Add A Little Dazzle challenge:


I also played along in the Die Cutting Divas Non Traditional Colors challenge!!


Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t


Card Recipe for Christmas Thank You Card
Stamps: Crafter's Companion
Paper: Michaels, American Crafts
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Sequins(The Craft Spot), Twine(The Twinery)
Tools: Dies(Crafter's Companion), Circle Punch(EK Success), Big Shot(Ellison), Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida)
Other: Metal Paper(Add A Little Dazzle), Embossing Powder(Michaels)

14 comments:

LauraJane:) said...

FUN mix of elements!..I LOVE the hand cut letters squares on the star:))
Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

Sheila H said...

Great looking mix of gold and silver :)

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

I especially like the star. What is it made of??

Karren said...

So cool! Love the mix of patterns - they all work so well together.

~amy~ said...

awesome die cut card!

Angela said...

I love every layer and texture, Tenia! Thanks for creating for The Card Concept!

Kristie Goulet said...

This is awesome, Tenia! I love the texture and layers! Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

Esther said...

Lovely card and great take on the different challenges!
Thanks for joining Die Cuttin' Divas this week!!!

Yoonsun Hur said...

Truly AWESOME!!

Cindy Hall said...

That star is amazing! What a great card! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

sue t. said...

Fun card! Thanks for joining us at the Card Concept!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Love it LOTS!!!!!

Lindsey said...

Tenia, I feel like your cards just define awesome. This is so fun...love it!!

Nancy said...

Great texture and uniqueness Tenia! Merry Christmas to you and yours! Thanks for playing along with the Card Concept!