Monday, December 1, 2014

All Is Calm, All Is Bright

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Monday and hope all is well. I have a card to show y'all that I created using awesomeness(My Blog Post from the blog HERE) from Butterfly Reflections Ink.....CHECK IT!!!!

Check out what's at the Butterfly Reflections Ink store......AWESOME stuff I tell ya!!! I had fun on this card!!

I played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the FUSION challenge:

I played along in ABC'S Christmas Music challenge, I played along in the Addicted to CAS challenge:

I also played along in Just Us Girls Anything Goes challenge:

Thanks for stopping by!!

-t


Card Recipe for All Is Calm, All Is Bright Card
Stamps: Neat and Tangled
Paper: White(Michaels), Red(Bazzill), Patterned Paper(Studio Calico)
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Wood Veneers(Gossamer Blue)
Tools: Circle Nestibilities(Spellbinders), Big Shot(Ellison)


17 comments:

Ashley Newell said...

This is beautiful! I love all the texture! And the stamps are so cute!

Julie B said...

Beautiful and very tranquil. :)

Cheryl said...

Tenia, this is beautiful and such a calm card! Love the brightness of the silver embossing!!
Thanks for joining in again!

Julia Aston said...

What a beautiful snowy scene embossed in silver Tenia! thanks so much for joining us in the Fusion Challenge!

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

This is awesome Tenia . . . so beautiful! Hazel x

~amy~ said...

perfect!

Sheila H said...

Awesome colors and embossing!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Beautiful CAS design!

Loll said...

Awesome card Tenia. Love the dotty background and your embossed winter scene. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS. Loll xx

Joni Andaya said...

Awesome card here!!! Oh by the way Congratulations on winning the W&W love the tree :)

Miriam Prantner said...

Love the silver embossing and that embellishment under the wood veneer adds such great texture!

Jinny Newlin said...

There's just something about silver embossing... Swoon! Such a beautiful take on the sketch!

Michelle said...

Gorgeous!

Mary J said...

I love this Tenia - the silver is perfect!

Kylie said...

Your embossed images are gorgeous!!! Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS and good luck with the DT call xx

wienerhoneymooners said...

Bling Beautiful!!!!

Chris Dring said...

What a pretty card! Lovely scene. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!