Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Sisterhood of Crafters December 2014/January 2015 Guestie!!

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Wednesday and hope all is well!! Well....I have some pretty exciting news!! I am the December/January Step Sister(Guest Designer) over at The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge Blog......WOOT WOOT!!! 

The challenge theme this time around is Christmas Music-"Name that Tune"......and here is my card and my song choice is "We Wish You A Merry Christmas".........CHECK IT!!!

Make sure that y'all play along in the challenge and  check out what the other ladies created over at the Sisterhood of Crafters challenge blog.....these ladies ROCK!!!! Darlene thanks for this super AWESOME and fun opportunity!! I am totes EXCITED!!!





I also played along in some other challenges! I played along in The Paper Players challenge:

I played along in the Merry Monday challenge:

I also played along in the CASology challenge:



Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t



Card Recipe for Wishing You A Merry Christmas and the Happiest New Year Card
Stamps: Unity Stamps
Paper: White(Michaels), Black(Bazzill), Pattern Papers(Anna Griffin and Authentique)
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Sequins(The Craft Spot)
Tools: Circle Die(Nestibilities), Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Big Shot(Ellison)
Other: Silver Embossing Powder(Michaels)




9 comments:

~amy~ said...

congrats and gorgeous!!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Gorgeous card and I love the sparkly dp! Fab layout too! Congrats on your new gig!

Deepti said...

Congratulations Tenia! I love ur card as always :)

Joyce said...

Such a wonderful card. I love your silver embossing. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

Tracey McNeely said...

Tenia so pretty I love the silver embossing it steals the show.

Unknown said...

This is so beautiful and adorable! The sentiment and colors are unique and are all lovely. This inspired me as I am working on my personalized Christmas wishes this year. Thank you.
Hugs,
Nancy

Notes by Nina said...

Beautiful card, Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

Jen W. said...

Whoop whoop on the GDT position, Tenia! I love this layered beauty! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

LeAnne said...

Beautiful card, Tenia! Fun way to incorporate the challenges! Thanks so much for playing with our Paper Players challenge this week!