Wednesday, June 17, 2015

You're So Cool!

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Wednesday and hope all is well. I have a card that I created using the new Avocado Arts So Cool stamp set.



........and here is one of my cards.........CHECK IT!!!!!!

I would love it if you checked out the rest of my projects that I created with this stamp set over at the Avocado Arts Blog!


I also played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the Can You CASE It challenge:

I played along in the Sketch Saturday challenge:

I also played along in the Crafty Gals Corner Red, White and Blue challenge:




Thanks for stopping by!!!!

-t



Card Recipe for You're So Cool Card
Stamps: Avocado Arts
Paper: White, Blue(Michaels) Watercolor Paper(Strathmore), Patterned Papers(Authentique and Simple Stories)
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts and Spectrum Aqua Markers
Embellishments: Sticker Stitches(SRM), Washi(Jenni Bowlin)
Tools: Circle Punch(EK Success), Banner Die(Spellbinders), Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Big Shot(Ellison), Paintbrush
Other: Clear Embossing Powder(IMAGINE Crafts), Water



10 comments:

Becca Cruger said...

What's COOL is this card. Girl, you need to give me some washi tape instruction because every card you make has it and every card you do is fabulous. P.S. thanks for joining in the fun at Crafty Gals Corner this week. :)

Jen Mitchell said...

Great summertime card! Love the colors and the cool sentiment!

Eva Bussom said...

Tenia, your card is superb! From the designer papers to the washi, and sentiment.... the popsicle is well, genius! Thanks for joining us at CYCI :) Eva

Erin said...

What a great card! Super cute!

SD pooja said...

Hey your card is so cool !

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Oh lovely!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! I love the Popsicle and the colors are awesome. Fun, bright and definitely summery! Thanks for playing along with CYCI this week.

Anonymous said...

I love this background! Great job at a summer fun card!

Danielle Vincent said...

This card is COOL Tenia! Great color scheme and design. So nice to see you in the Sketch Saturday gallery this past week. Join us again and often - LOVE your work!

Lena said...

Super cute and fun. Love the bright summer colours you used. Love it! :-)
Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner. I hope to see you again soon. Good luck!
♥ Lena - DT
Lena’s Creations