Saturday, June 27, 2015

Yay Fly High! Card

Hey Y'all!!!!

Happy Saturday and hope all is well! I have a fun card to show y'all......CHECK IT!!!!



I played along with some awesome Crafter's Companion goodness!! I created this card using products HEREHEREHERE, HERE and HERE!




I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the CAS(E) This Sketch challenge:


I played along in The Male Room challenge:

I played along in the Loves Rubberstamps Die Cut challenge(the stars are die cuts) and I also played along in the Shopping Our Stash Masculine challenge(I used my scraps to create my card)!




Thanks for stopping by!!

-t




Card Recipe for Yay Fly High! Card
Stamps: Crafter's Companion
Paper: Ultra Smooth White, Kraft(The Crafter's Companion), Blue(World Win),Patterned Paper(Echo Park)
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Sticker Stitches(SRM), Washi(Jenni Bowlin), Letter Stickers(Cosmo Cricket)
Tools: Stars Die and Clouds Embossing Folder(Crafter's Companion), Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Big Shot(Ellison)
Other: Red Embossing Powder(IMAGINE Crafts)
Techniques: Heat and Dry Embossing

10 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Oh I love this! The embossed clouds look terrific and I like the kite with the stars! Great sentiment too!

Kim S said...

I love everything about this!! The polka dot kite is wonderful on the cloud background, and I particularly like the way you have done the sentiment.

Unknown said...

This is such a great card! Love the cloud embossed background and the sentiment! Thanks for joining us this week at Loves Rubberstamps!

Mona Pendleton said...

Super cute Tenia! Love the embossed background and pretty kite!

Michelle said...

Wow! Super gorgeous, Tenia!

Hannelie said...

Awesome take on the sketch!

Marcy said...

Adorable card! Thanks for joining our challenge at Loves Rubberstamps!

Deborah Frings said...

Wonderful! Love the embossed clouds, the paper pieced kite and the dimension on the sentiment and stars. Thanks so much for playing along with The Male Room this week!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so fun! Fabulous take on the sketch!

Louise van Vuren said...

I really like Kraft for male cards, I like the drifting sentiment, flying high with the kite too. Thanks for joining us in The Male Room
Louise x