Monday, June 1, 2015

The Paper Girls Challenge Blog June 2015 Guest Designer: Part One

For my STAMPlorations post go HERE.
For my Curtain Call post go HERE.
Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Monday.....and my THIRD post for the day!!! I am the guest designer for The Paper Girls Challenge for the month of June......so so STOKED!!! Woot Woot!!!

This weeks challenge is to create a Masculine/Father's Day Card and here is my card......CHECK IT!!!

I had fun with this card.....Unity Stamps, Splatter, Sticker Stitches and Washi.......pretty DUDE to me!!!

Make sure that y'all check out what the AWESOME DT created for this challenge HERE!!




I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in The Male Room challenge:

I played along in the As You See It challenge:

I played along in the AAA Cards challenge:
I played along in the Sweet Stampin' Father's Day challenge!! 



Thanks for stoppin' by!!

-t





Recipe for My Dad Card
Stamps: Unity Stamps
Paper: White(Spectrum Noir), Patterned Paper(Studio Calico)
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co), Sticker Stitches(SRM)


15 comments:

Marisa said...

Fabulous!! Love the mustache washi!

Deborah Frings said...

Fabulous Father's Day card! Love the mustache Washi - just brilliant and perfect for the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with The Male Room this week!

Jane said...

Fun washi tape and I love that squiggly coil stamp. Thanks for sharing at AAA Cards and TMR.

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

This is so awesome! Sometimes I get so caught up in coloring all of my stamped images that I forget how awesome just a stamped image can look on paper... thanks!

Shelly said...

Congrats on guesting! Awesome and fun card!

Sue said...

Fab card! thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week hugs Sue xx

Unknown said...

LOVE the mustache washi! Your flip of the sketch worked out great! Thanks for playing along with the As You See It Challenge this week!

Heather Cooper said...

I love what you did with the sketch, Tenia! It's a perfect Father's Day card. The mustache washi tape just makes it amazing! Thanks for taking part in our challenge at As You See It Challenges this week!

Brittany M. said...

This is a perfect card for Father's Day! I love how much mustache washi adds to the vibe too. So happy to have you as a guest designer with us Paper Girls!

Amy Jasper said...

I love this sooo much! Great use of the AYSI layout! Thanks for playing along with us.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

What a fantastic CAS design. Love the washi tape. So perfect for our masculine challenge. Thanks so much for joining in the fun with our 'Father's Day/Special Man' challenge at Sweet Stampin' this week. We're so glad you did. Hugs, Wends x Sweet Stampin' DT

Justine Hovey said...

I love how you used the washi tape. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards :)

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome masculine card! Love that washi tape too - Thanks for joining in at AAA and TMR!

sue t. said...

This card is just awesome! Love, love, love it! Washi tape is the perfect accent to your card! Thanks for joining us at the Male Room!

Jessi Fogan said...

MUSTACHE WASHI!!! That is all :) lol