Thursday, June 25, 2015

Flowers and Fairies with Stampendous!

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Thursday and hope all is well!! I have some Stampendous! goodness for y'all today.......CHECK IT!!!!



I created this card using these Stampendous! stamps HERE and Dreamweaver Stencil HERE!!

Check out what the rest of the Stampendous! ladies created today!!


I played along in a few challenges!! I played along in The Card Concept challenge:

I played along in the Tuesday Throwdown, I played along in the Retro Sketches challenge:

I played along in the Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes challenge and I also played along in the Cards und More Dots challenge!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!!
-t

Card Recipe for Hello Flower Card
Stamps: Stampendous!
Paper: White(Michaels), Watercolor Paper(Strathmore), Gray Patterned Paper(Pebbles)
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts, Spectrum Aqua Markers
Embellishments: Sequins, Sticker Stitches(SRM), Washi Tape(Archivers)
Tools: Stencils(Dreamweaver),Scissors, Big Shot(Ellison), Paintbrush
Other: Water, Paintbrush
Technique: Stencil and Watercolor







23 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Love all the dimension on this sweet card! and the stitching over the washi tape!

Sheri Gilson said...

Very pretty, Tenia! Love the yellow and polka dot background. Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Card Concept!

Angel said...

SO pretty! I've always loved yellow and gray together! Thanks for all the sweet blog comments, my friend! <3

Virginia L. said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS, Miss Tenia!! I love everything about this card! Taht stenciled background is so beautiful! And of course, you rock with Spectrum Aquas! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

Unknown said...

LOVE! Totally adore your style!!

Becca Cruger said...

So pretty! Great dimension and color story here!

Brandi said...

Turquoise, yellow and green oh my!!! LOVE!

Betty Wright said...

So pretty! Love the background effect, too!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Totally love this card GF! Xx

Deepti said...

Oh my ! So beautiful :)

Pammejo said...

Lovely card Tenia, just love the dimensions and coloring.

Stampendous said...

So pretty in watercolor. Love that background of dots to frame those pretty posies. Thank you for sharing your Stampendous and Dreamweaver Stencil project!

Rosemary said...

totally gorgeous!!

Viki Banaszak said...

Wow! That is really pretty!

Geri said...

I'm sure we all love dies and 'schtuff'...but there is something about a 'stamped' card that makes my heart beat a wee bit faster! Perhaps it's because this is where this fun sport of card making began! Remember when there was just ink!

You have such a keen eye for design...every detail works! Perfectly balanced, beautifully inked and a joy to admire! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Card Concept Challenge :)

~amy~ said...

I love the yellow...such a fun card!

Angi Barrs said...

Gorgeous! I love seeing flowers in mason jars!

Katya said...

Very nice card. I love the popped up look and the colors. :)

SewPaperPaint said...

Your handmade background is wonderful, love the depth and colors in this card! TFS!

Kim said...

Beautiful card! Love the background and pretty color combos. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

Kiim - TTDT
www.lilypatchstamps.com

LittleCraftsbyLia said...

Hey there =)

What a great project, I am blown away!
Thanks so much for playing along with us on the current CardsUndMore Challenge!

All the best and good luck, Elisa

Kristie Goulet said...

So pretty, Tenia! That background rocks!
Thank you for joining us at The Card Concept!

Stempelomi said...

such a lovely card!Thanks for joining us at cards and more and good luck! Hugs,Beate