Tuesday, June 23, 2015

A Wild and FUN Necklace!!

Hey Y'all!!!!

Happy Tuesday and hope all is well!! So as the title says I have a wild and FUN necklace to show y'all......CHECK IT!!!

I had a BLAST creating this necklace and plus......I LOVE A CHALLENGE!!!! I went very artsy on this necklace.....fun times!!! I created my necklace using the Tropical Punch line.
tropical punch promo



I am a card maker by trade but love to create in other mediums every once in a while....lol!! I hope y'all enjoy my fun necklace and have a great day!!! Thanks again to Carmi for hooking me up with this FUN and AWESOME product!!

-t

4 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Now that is fun Tenia.

Unknown said...

Your so creative! I also do all types of craft besides paper craft. So excited to join you on the Mixed Media Card Challenge Design team!!

yyam said...

This is super fun indeed! Love the bold colours!

nancy lynn donaldson said...

lovely necklace!