Monday, June 8, 2015

Hola Friend-WFC Challenge

Hey Y'all!!

Happy Monday and hope all is well!! Here is my creation for the Waffle Flower Crafts Challenge Design Team! Here is the Inspiration Photo:



.....and here is my card.......CHECK IT!!!


Make sure that y'all check out what the other AWESOME ladies created HERE.


I also played along in a few challenges. I played along in the 613 Avenue Create challenge and I also am entering this card into the Pretty Pink Posh Watercolor Blog Hop:

I also played along in the MUSE challenge:




Thanks for stopping by!!

-t




Card Recipe for Hola Friend Card
Stamps: Waffle Flower Crafts
Paper: Watercolor(Strathmore), White(Michaels), Polka Dots paper(Pebbles)
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts and Spectrum Aqua
Embellishments: Sticker Stitches(SRM), Washi(Jenni Bowlin and Michaels), Sequins
Tools: Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida)
Other: White Embossing Powder(IMAGINE Crafts), Water, Paintbrush





17 comments:

Confessions of a Paperholic said...

Beautiful card, Tenia. love how you added the bold colors as the background with the white embossed flowers. Thank you for the inspiration.

Marcie Sharp said...

Oh I just LOVE this. So bright and bold and fun!

Shelly said...

Super duper awesome!

Em Louise Fairley said...

This is so beautiful, Tenia! I love the image over the gorgeous background. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create and I hope you'll join us again soon.

Hugs,
Em AKA Creative Em
613 Avenue Create DT

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

OMG _ LOOOOOVE this!

Sheryl said...

This is lovely Tenia. Love the embossing on that stunning background. Very effective! Great to have you with us at 613 Avenue Create this week.
Hugs Sheryl xx

Unknown said...

Such a pretty card, lovely colouring

D.Ann C said...

Wow! Does this ever pop!

Unknown said...

Such a bright happy card! Fantastic.

Rosemary said...

too cool!!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this! Fabulous card, Tenia!

Angi Barrs said...

Wow! Fab card design! Love the colors!

Ardyth said...

Love how you've combined these challenges - the bold colours are fab and I love the big feathers, too! So glad you joined us at Muse this week, Tenia!

kate blue said...

I'm lurking and loving all your cards today! Feathers are always in my top 5 (I even have a feather tattoo) -beautiful! hope you don't mind that I'm PINNING some of your cards on Pinterest today :)

Joan B said...

love these bold colors. this is gorgeous

Anonymous said...

This is so cool! Bright, cheerful and very jazzy I think!

Lilian said...

This is beautiful!!! Love it!