Saturday, June 20, 2015

You Are My Sunshine

Hey Y'all!!!!

Happy Saturday and hope all is well! I have a fun card to show y'all......CHECK IT!!!!


I played along with some awesome Crafter's Companion goodness!! I created this card using products HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE!




I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the CAS(E) This Sketch challenge:

I played along in the Friday Mashup challenge(I did both-stencils and monochromatic):

I played along in the Time Out challenge, I played along in the Challenge Up Your Life Monochromatic challenge:

I also played along in the Less Is More stencil challenge!!





Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t



Card Recipe for You Are My Sunshine Card
Stamps: Crafter's Companion
Paper: Ultra Smooth White(Crafter's Companion), Orange Papers(Michaels and Bazzill)
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Sequins, Sticker Stitches(SRM), Washi
Tools: Letter Dies(Crafter's Companion), Big Shot(Ellison), Stencil(Crafter's Companion), Ink Daubers(IMAGINE Crafts)
Techniques: Die Cutting and Splatter



23 comments:

Michelle said...

Awesome!! I love this sunny card, Tenia!

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

There is such a marvelous feeling of excitement in your card. Blessings!

Kathyk said...

Fun card

Kathyk

Neets B said...

Fabulous card, Tenia, you know how I admire your bold designs. We do prefer to see a little more white space on our entries at Less is More but thanks for sharing this great creation.
Anita x
Less is More

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Your cards are so full of colour, life and zing Tenia and I love all the stencilling and colours you've used here. As Anita says we do like a little more 'white space' at Less is More but it's one FABULOUS and fun card.
Sarah
Less is More

Hannelie said...

Tenia, thanks for making this fabulous card inspired by the sketch!

Anni said...

What a bright and fun card! Love it!
Anni

KT Fit Kitty said...

Fun card! Love the sun rays and the beautiful design!

Anonymous said...

Love how you used the stitches to form the panels in the sketch design ... such a happy design.

Inkyfingers said...

What a happy card Tenia. I wish we had some sunshine around here!
Hugs
Carol x

Jen Mitchell said...

Love the bright colors, love the starburst, love the sentiment. Ok, I love the whole shebang!

Julia Aston said...

Whoa! your card is like an explosion!!

Deepti said...

This is the warmest sunshine :) love it!

Shona Chambers said...

This just screams sunshine and summer fun!! Love it!! And always so happy to see you at TIME OUT!

Ela said...

Oh wow, that's amazing! I love the bright pop of colour, and the sunrays.
Thanks for playing along over at Challenge up your Life!
Hugs
Ela

Heidi Baks said...

Fun, bright card! Love it! Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

Chrissie said...

Very vibrant Tenia!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Cynthia said...

Such and fun, bright and cheerful card. Love the color choice! Thanks for playing along with us this week at The Friday Mashup!

Lisa said...

What a fun card, great job mashing it up!

Thanks for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this just totally makes me smile! Fabulous take on the sketch!

Anne said...

What a fun and happy card Tenia! A bit more white space would be ideal for Less is More though...
Thanks for joining us this week
Anne
Less is More

donna mikasa said...

Awesome take on the sketch--I could see it right away!
Bold, dynamic, and gorgeous!

Lynn said...

Such a cool background you've created! Love it! Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!