Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Thanks Chick!

Hey Y'all!!

Happy Wednesday and hope all is well!! I have a super FUN card to show y'all......CHECK IT!!!

I created this card using my brand spankin' new Paper Smooches stamps.....WOOT WOOT!!! I had lots of fun on this card!!!



I played along in a few challenges today!! I played along in the Freshly Made Sketches challenge:

I played along in the Stampin' Royalty challenge:

I played along in the AAA Cards Stencils challenge:

I also played along in the Paper Smooches Sparks Anything Goes challenge:

Fun stamps.....check them out HERE!!



Thanks for stopping by!!

-t



Card Recipe for Thanks Chick Card
Stamps: Paper Smooches
Paper: White(Michaels), Watercolor Paper(Strathmore)
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts, Distress Marker(Ranger) and Spectrum Aqua
Embellishments: Washi(Michaels), Sticker Stitches(SRM), Sequins
Tools: Thanks Die(Paper Smooches), Heart Die(Lil Inker Designs), Splatter Stencil(The Crafter's Workshop), Big Shot(Ellison)
Other: Water, Paintbrush
Techniques: Watercolor and Stenciling



16 comments:

Bananastamper said...

Such a FUN card! Love the pun! :)

Shelly said...

Super duper sweet!

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is so cute, Tenia! I love how the chick and heart are off the edge! Great background too!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Amazingly cute!

Confessions of a Paperholic said...

Beautiful card, Tenia! Love the paint splotches. Thanks for the inspiration.

Betty Wright said...

This is too cute, Tenia! Great card!

Tracey McNeely said...

Ha ha so cute Tenia, so many challenges too!

Karren said...

Such a cool card! The colors are fabulous and I adore that little chick!

Jane said...

Loving that splatter stencil, so cool! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

Suchi said...

So very adorable!! :)
Suchi xx

Monika/Buzsy said...

Awesome card Tenia. Love the heart with the chick. The stenciled splashes look amazing. Also love the bright colors.

Angi Barrs said...

I just LOVE this card!!!!

Kim S said...

Hey lady - it's a fun one!! I love your little chick strutting on the heart! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Cindy Lovell said...

WOW,Tenia!! Awesome creation!!! SO fun!
Thank you for joining us at FMS!!

Kelly S. said...

How fun, makes me smile! Love the fun splatters and the bit o' stitching! :)

Lynn said...

Love this Tenia. So funky and fun! Thanks so much for playing with us at PaperSmooches Sparks!