Sunday, February 14, 2021

You Are My Favorite Chapter

 Hey Y'all!!!


Happy Valentines/Galentines Day and hope all is well!! I have a fun CAS and Masculine card for y'all today!! CHECK IT!!!!


I created this card for my hubby for today!! I created this card using the Unity Stamp Co. sets HERE!! To check out all of the fun Unity Stamp Co. goodness please go and shop HERE!!


I also played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the Paper Players challenge:


I played along in the AAA Cards challenge:

I also played along in the CAS on Friday challenge!!!


Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t


Card Recipe for You Are My Favorite Chapter Card
Stamps: Unity Stamp Company
Paper: Canson, CSM
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts, Karin Markers
Embellishments: Sentiment Strips(SSS), Washi(Altenew)
Tools: Heating Tool(WOW!), Scissors, Heart Die, Sentiment Die(Altenew) Die Cutting Machine, Scissors, Stapler
Other: Clear Gloss Embossing Powder(WOW!)
Techniques: Heat Embossing, Watercoloring, Splatter, Die Cutting



10 comments:

LeAnne said...

Aw, this is so cute! What a fun little image for your hubby! So happy you used our colors this week for your special creation!

Karen M said...

Love, love, LOVE your card, Tenia! You've inspired me to get crafting tonight!

Amanda Mertz said...

So sweet! Perfect Valentine for a book lover! The image is really cute and I love the subtle shading in the background. CAS perfection! Thanks for sharing at The Paper Players!

JanR said...

A heartfelt card without being all mushy...love it!

Jane said...

Got the romance versus slush just right with this card Tenia. Love it! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Ann Schach said...

What a wonderful clean card, Tenia! It's a perfect masculine card. I love the stack of books. Thank you for playing with The Paper Players!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Awesome card Tenia... love the stack of books with the sentiment... so perfect!

Jaydee said...

Tenia, fabulous card. I love the sentiment, too! CAS perfection. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
Jaydee

Sue Duffy said...

Love this (and anything to do with books)!

Joy Dsouza said...

Your card is absolutely amazing. Thank you for joining the AAA Cards Challenge.
- Joy Dsouza