Saturday, February 6, 2021

Release What No Longer Serves You

 Hey Y'all!!!

Hope all is well!! I have a super CAS card for y'all......CHECK IT!!!!!


I created this card using this brand new Graciellie Design Digital Stamp Set HERE!!!


I also played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the FUSION challenge(I used the sketch):

I played along the Card Concept challenge:

I played along in the Flower Challenge:


Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t

Card Recipe for Release What No Longer Serves You Card
Digital Stamps: Graciellie Design
Paper: Creative Scrapbooker Magazine, Canson
Inks: Karin Markers
Embellishments: Enamel Dots(Altenew), Washi(Queen and Co)
Tools: Heating Tool(WOW!), Die(Crafter's Companion), Die Cutting Machine, Stapler, Corner Rounder(We R Memory Keepers)
Other: Clear Gloss Embossing Powder(WOW!)
Techniques: Watercoloring, Heat Embossing, Splatter



6 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

This is simply gorgeous Tenia and that sentiment is such a wise and beautiful one!

Wanda Cullen said...

This is such a gorgeous design and your flowers really pop! What a great sentiment as well! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fusion!

Basement Stamper said...

Another fabulous design and a wonderful saying!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Gorgeous! I so love your style!

Karren said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks so much for joining us at Fusion.

Cara said...

So pretty, love the touch of rust! Thanks for joining us this month at The Flower Challenge, hope to see you next month too. Cara DT x