Sunday, February 28, 2021

You Are Gorgeous

 Hey Y'all!!

Hope all is well! I am sharing my last project as a guest designer for Joy Clair Designs!! I had a blast creating with their products....Woot!! Anyhoo here is my card.....CHECK IT!!!!

I created this card card using this awesome Joy Clair Designs digi set HERE!!!


I also played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the CAS Colors and Sketches challenge:

I played along in the Card Concept challenge:


Thanks for stopping by!!

Card Recipe for You Are Gorgeous Card
Digital Stamps: Joy Clair
Paper: Walmart, 88 and Clear, Canson
Inks: Karin Markers
Embellishments: Washi(Altenew), Enamel Dots
Tools: Heating Tool(WOW!), Dies(Spellbinders), Scissors, Stapler, Waterbrush
Other: Clear Gloss Embossing Powder(WOW!)
Techniques: Heat Embossing, Watercoloring, Fussy Cutting, Die Cutting




2 comments:

JulieP said...

Gorgeous, as always! Love those blooms and your special touches. Thanks so much for your continued support of the CC&S challenge blog!

StampinwithAnita said...

Such a great take on the inspiration photo! I love your CAS design. Thank you for joining us at The Card Concept!!!!