Saturday, February 27, 2021

XOXO

 Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Saturday and hope all is well!! I have a SUPER FUN CAS card for y'all today....CHECK IT!!


I created this card using this 88 and Clear stamp set HERE and HERE.

I also played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the Color Hues challenge:


I played along in the ATCAS challenge:


I played along in the Perfectly CAS challenge:


Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t


Card Recipe for XOXO Card
Stamps: 88 and Clear
Paper: 88 and Clear
Inks: 88 and Clear
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co), Enamel Dots(Queen and Co and Doodlebug Design)(
Tools: Dies(88 and Clear), Die Cutting Machine, Scissors, Stapler, Heating Tool(WOW!)
Other: Clear Embossing Powder(88 and Clear)
Techniques: Splatter, Heat Embossing, Die Cutting, Fussy Cutting


4 comments:

maria f. said...

Awww. Your little guy. Fun little design.

Lady Joyful said...

This is such a cute design! Really lovely. Thank you for joining us at Perfectly CAS - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

Linda said...

This is sooo cute! Thanks for playing along at Perfectly CAS!

Vicky Hayes said...

Tenia, I love the way you've created a collage style card with loads of great detail but kept the whole thing really CAS. And that smiley little pup has won my heart! Thanks for coming to play with us at Addicted to CAS :) Vicky x