Tuesday, February 16, 2021

AECP Family CASE Blog Hop

 




Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Tuesday and hope all is well!! If you came from Joy's Blog you are at the right place! I am so excited to be participating in the AECP Family CASE Your Fellow AECP Crafter Blog Hop!! I am so excited to say that I am a "newbie" Educator and I am soooooo excited!!!  I am also excited because I got to CASE a fellow crafty friend Colleen Bajila!!! Colleen is a wonderful crafter and Altenew Educator!! So honored to be CASEing her work.....yay!!! This is the card that I chose to CASE by Colleen(here is where you can find it HERE!):


.......and here is my CASE of Colleen's AWESOME card....CHECK IT!!!!!

This was a super FUN card to create!!!

Do make sure that you check out EVERBODY'S creations because they are soooooo AMAZEBALLS!!

Full List of all participating bloggers:

Natasha(video)
Berit
Tenia(You are here)


Next on the hop is Allison!!


Thanks for stopping by!!!!

-T

Altenew products used:







12 comments:

Gaby said...

Beautiful card! I love the design, colors and the mix of techniques

Sharon Madsen said...

I love ALL your cards. Been watching them on FaceBook for a long time!

Sanjuscreations said...

Gorgeous textures and design!!

Cindy C. said...

Great CASE! I love that you add your signature of staples and washi to it.

Saundra said...

Tenia, your interpretation is beautiful!! I love the layers you created with still leaving a lot of white space!!

AlliKCreations said...

Beautiful card. Love the pretty background and focal point.

Colleen said...

Ahhh Tenia that is AWESOME!!!

Auzz Trinklets N Krafts said...

beautiful cards

Lana D said...

Tenia, such a nice card! I love your work!

Michelle said...

Tenia this is gorgeous! What a beautiful interpretation of Colleen's card but I love especially that you gave it your signature style....which is amazing btw!

Anna M. said...

Absolutely amazing take in Colleen's beautiful card! I love how you turned into your own unique style!

HandmadeByTasha13 said...

Absolutely LOVE this Tenia!!!
You CASE'd Colleen's card perfectly, bringing along your own signature style. The result is absolutely stunning!!! 😍👏

Thank you so much for joining this hop, it's been absolutely fantastic!!! 😍🥰