Thursday, February 18, 2021

Happy Everything

 Hey Y'all!!


Happy Thursday and hope all is well!! Today is Tic Tac Toe Challenge Day! 


This is this week's board:




This is what I created........CHECK IT(Stripes, Dots, Celebrate)!!!


I also played along in the ATSM challenge:

I played along in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Favorite Techniques challenge(I love watercoloring) and I also played along in the Krafty Chicks CAS Challenge!!


Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t

Card Recipe for Happy Everything Card
Digital Stamps: Angie Blom Designs
Paper: Canson, CSM
Inks: Karin Markers
Embellishments: Enamel Dots and Washi Tape(Altenew)
Tools: Scissors, Stapler, Aquabrush
Techniques: Fussy Cutting, Watercoloring, CAS






4 comments:

JoAnn said...

Pretty card with that lovely sunflower.

Nora Noll said...

I love the staples and the way you did everything in neutrals except the sunflower. Beautiful design.

Danni Reid said...

So beautiful and your neutrals allowing the spotlight of the sunflower is absolutely gorgeous my friend!

Nance said...

Love this, Tenia! That flower is so bright and cheery and springy! Glad you played with us at Krafty Chicks! XX