Friday, February 26, 2021

I'm Here If You Need Me

 Hey Y'all!!


Hope all is well!! So still pretty excited that I am one of the February 2021 guest designers for Joy Clair Designs....Woot Woot!! I have a fun and pretty CAS Mini Slimline card(3" by 6") to show y'all......CHECK IT!!!


I used the Floral Catcher digital stamp set HERE!



I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the Color Throwdown challenge:

I played along in The Spot challenge:

I played along in the Krafty Chicks All Occasions challenge and I also played along in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Anything Goes challenge!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t

Card Recipe for I'm Here If You Need Me Card
Digital Stamps: Joy Clair
Paper: CSM, Canson
Inks: Karin Markers
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co)
Tools: Heating Tool(WOW!), Fastenator/Stapler(EK Success), Die(Spellbinders), Die Cutting Machine
Other: Clear Gloss Embossing Powder(WOW!)
Techniques: Heat Embossing, Watercoloring, Die Cutting


3 comments:

Ein Dekoherzal in den Bergen said...

COOLE HERZIGE KARTE....

wünsche noch einen schönen ABEND
bis bald die BIRGIT aus TIROL

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

That’s a pretty cool Floral dream catcher! You showcased it well.
Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at Krafty Chicks Challenge.
Diane - DT

Wanda Cullen said...

LOVE this mini slimline card...so pretty! Always love seeing your entries in the throwdown gallery!