Thursday, August 21, 2008

WT 180, SC 190, CC 180


Hello Everyone!!!

Sorry I have been so MIA, but I am getting ready for my first week of Grad School. This week has been very chaotic with all of the testing, commuting from Denver to Boulder everyday ( Yes, I am taking the bus.....gas is very expensive!!), and I have been out of energy. Today, I had a free day (yea!!) to make a card and yes I needed to make one...lol!! I combined the WT180, SC190, and CC180 challenges together. If you need more info on the challenges please go here.

Thanks for looking and have a great Thursday!!!

-t

Materials for You Rock Card (All Materials by SU! unless otherwise noted)

Stamps: A Muse
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Basic Black, Ruby Red, Copic Marker (Pale Sepia)
Paper: Ruby Red, Whisper White, Blush Blossom, Close to Cocoa, Close to Cocoa DP
Accessories: Coluzzle, Scallop Punch (Marvy Uchida), Bling (Mark Richards), Paper Cutter

No comments: