Thursday, August 21, 2008

Kristina Werner's Color Inspiration Challenge


So I must admit this is my first Color Challenge!! The colors for the week are Basic Black, Whisper White, Going Gray, and a color of our choice. The color that I chose was Tempting Turquoise. I really never see Turquoise with a black and white card so I thought I would try it. At first...I really did not like this card, but it started to grow on me. I hope this is not too much Turquoise... I was try to go for the color "pop". Thanks for looking and have a great Thursday night!!

-t

Materials for Be Happy Card (All materials by SU! unless otherwise noted)

Stamps: So Many Sayings
Ink: Basic Black, Tempting Turquoise (To dye the flower)
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Going Gray, DCWV DP
Accessories: Pretties Flower and Half Pearl, Ribbon, Oval Punch, Word Window Punch, Circle Punch(Marvy Uchida)

5 comments:

Karen Kelly said...

The color challenges can be addicting! Your card looks great with that POP of Turquoise!

Stacey Schafer said...

awesome flower! thanks for sharing this fantastic card! If you do one of Kristina's challenges, you'll be hooked from now on:)

Traveling Mama said...

Wow! That blue just pops! Love it!

Sankari W. said...

That blue is just amazing! I love your gorgeous card and your awesome blog (love the name Jazzy paper) And Stacey & Karen are so right that KW's color challenges are SO addicting! :)
Best wishes,
Sankari

Unknown said...

What an adorable card. I really love the way that you colored it.

Thank you again,
Jessica Lynn