Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Sketch Challenge 189 and Color Throwdown 6


Hello My Stamper Buddies-

So this is the card that I came up with today!! I combined challenges today (The SC at Splitcoast Stampers and The Color Throwdown Challenge). This was my first time doing the Color Throwdown Challenge and I had a blast with it. The Colors are: Ruby Red, Soft Sky, Pumpkin Pie, Certainly Celery, and Barely Banana for this week. At first, I was very hesitant, but hours later I came up with this card that I really like!! Thanks for looking and have a great Wednesday!!

Materials for You Make Me Happy Card (All Materials by SU! unless otherwise noted)

Stamps: So Many Sayings
Ink: Ruby Red
Paper: SU! Cardstock and DCWV Designer Paper
Accessories: Pretties flower and Pearl, Ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch, Oval Punch, Word Window Punch

8 comments:

LeAnne said...

Hey Tenia, thanks for playing your first challenge! This card is awesome--that big flower makes a big statement! I love it!
LeAnne

Kisa Peters said...

I think the card looks great! I love the bright big flower and the orange ribbon!

mueppi said...

Die Karte gefällt mir!
LG Gisela

leanne said...

What a fun card. I love that huge flower!

Sankari W. said...

Lovely card Tenia! The background behind the flower is beautiful and of course the flower is awesome! Great card!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

OMGosh, how beautiful!!! I LOVE that bold red flower, and this whole card is just gorgeous! Thank you so much for playing the Color Throwdown this week! Hope to see you again!

Broni said...

What a happy card! I LOVE the big, bold red flower!! Sure to make anyone smile!

Anonymous said...

I love your work! I wish I lived in Denver so I could come hear you play (I'm a classical musician who loves jazz)