Friday, August 8, 2008

WT 178 and LSC 180


Good Morning Everyone!!


So this is the card that I came up with for the Ways to Use It Challenge (Bling) and the Limited Supplies Challenge (ATC Cards). I love these cute little sized cards. I will make more of these cards for sure!! Thanks for looking and have a great Friday!!

-t


Materials for Cocktails Anyone Card (All materials by SU! unless otherwise noted)

Stamps: Dollar Clear Stamps for Jo Anns
Paper: Old Olive, Only Orange, American Crafts DP, Whisper White
Inks: Basic Black, Copic Markers, Stampin' Write Markers: Only Orange, Tempting Turquoise, Glorious Green
Accessories: Ribbon, Bling (Mark Richards), Scallop Punch

2 comments:

leanne said...

Very cute! I love the bird on the scallop.

Dawny P said...

Thanks for stopping by and for your nice words xxx I love your stuff - it's all gorgeous, but this is FANTASTIC!! Love the colours, the LO, everything!!Just great xxx